Whether your goal is to lose weight, strength train or improve your overall fitness level, our personal training program can help! Our personal trainers can create a cutting-edge program designed to get the results you want. Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement and accountability you need to get you there!
With help from a Personal Trainer you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help to overcome fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
- Learn new skills: improve strength, flexibility and overall conditioning for tennis, skiing, golfing and more
- Benefit from the buddy system: get individualized attention and support as you meet regularly with your trainer
- Take charge of your program – find the program that’s right for you
All of our personal trainers are highly skilled professionals with at least one nationally accredited personal training certification. All personal training is conducted through appointments that you arrange with your trainer to fit your schedule.
Small Group Training Classes
A diagnosis of osteopenia or osteoporosis increases the importance of exercise. Strong muscles strengthen bones! Join us for this small group training class to help safely work on building bone density.
Trainer: Marlyn Daminao
Get Fit For Pickelball
Our fitness specialist, Joe Girone, will teach you a series of exercises that are bound to help you improve your game. Exercises will include pregame warm-up, injury prevention, agility, and strength exercises.
Concerned about falling? Join Personal Trainer Joe Girone for this small group training class geared to strengthening muscles to help improve balance and lower your risk of falling. Class meets once a week for 6 weeks. Class size limited to four participants for safety.
Trainer: Joe Girone
Join Personal Trainer Joe Girone for a challenging yet fun small group training class. Class will be held on the basketball court, with a max of 6 participants to ensure social distancing. Come “Play” on our Functional training equipment and learn how to use them properly. Battle ropes, TRX straps, agility ladders and medicine balls will be used to make this a different type of strength workout!
Meditative Stretch is a class that was created to help produce a deeper sense of relaxation and stress relief. This 45-minute class blends gentle stretching, guided meditation, flameless candles, lavender scented eye pillows and soft music. All exercise levels are welcome. • Increased flexibility and range of motion • Stress relief • Stress resilience • Decreased blood pressure and heart rate • Increased self-awareness • Increased energy level.
Trainer: Robyn Kade
This hands-on program combines education and practical application of a variety of weight-based training modalities. This is a personal challenge for you to undertake and not a competition with others. Whatever your goals may be for joining, we’ll assist in achieving those goals! We’ll help you increase lean muscle mass, improve bone mineral density, and feel more comfortable and confident when it comes to resistance training
Trainer: Chris Buck