Whether your goal is to lose weight, strength train or improve your overall fitness level, our personal training program can help! Our personal trainers can create a cutting-edge program designed to get the results you want. Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement and accountability you need to get you there! CLICK HERE for our small group exercise schedule.
Glute Booster Program
Sign up for Virtua William G. Rohrer Center for HealthFitness’ Glute Booster small group training! This full-body workout will focus on strengthening your glutes.
Members: 4 for $50, 8 for $90, 12 for $135
Non-Members: 4 for $60, 8 for $110, 12 for $165
Beat the Heat
Join personal trainer, Joe Girone in this 30-minute outdoor boot camp class consisting of intense exercises of circuit training to develop strength and aerobic endurance. Let’s beat the heat! Limited to 5 participants.
Wednesdays, 10 am
Members: 4 for $50 | 8 for $90 | 12 for $135
Non-Members 4 for $60 | 8 for $110 | 12 for $165
With help from a Personal Trainer you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
- Learn new skills: improve strength, flexibility and overall conditioning for tennis, skiing, golfing and more
- Benefit from the buddy system: get individualized attention and support as you meet regularly with your trainer
- Take charge of your program – find the program that’s right for you
All of our personal trainers are highly skilled professionals with at least one nationally accredited personal training certification. All personal training is conducted through appointments that you arrange with your trainer to fit your schedule.
For more information, please call (856) 325-5300 or complete the form below.